jrc.agency is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Our clients and campaigns include work with recognised consumer brands, national industry bodies, international retailers, university business schools, local government and housing associations.
Our Leeds city centre base is at contemporary arts centre The Tetley, in the creative and business hub of the Leeds South Bank area. We benefit from food and drink discounts at The Tetley, plus free parking. And we always have free Yorkshire tea on tap in the office.
We believe the people who work in an organisation create its culture. Our supportive and close-knit team is the biggest asset to the company. We don’t tell people what to do, we ask them what they can bring to the table.
Everyone at jrc.agency is supported through a bespoke personal development plan, and we are committed to investing in training and development to help each team member thrive. You can find out more on our About page.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team.
If you’d like to join the jrc.agency team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
PPC & Social Advertising Analyst – Job Description
We’re recruiting for a talented and motivated PPC & Social Advertising Analyst to join our Leeds team.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing both PPC / Paid Search and Social Advertising campaigns across multiple sectors.
Although we will also consider:
- candidates with some experience in paid advertising, an analytical approach and a demonstrable desire to thrive in the role.
- candidates with either strong PPC/Paid Search Advertising or strong Paid Social Advertising experience, who are willing to job share or upskill.
Numerical, analytical and written skills are essential to the role in order to manage, optimise and report on Paid Advertising / Paid Search campaigns. Good communication skills and an ability to work well in a small team are also highly desirable.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid advertising / paid search campaigns for clients
- Work with the team to ensure landing pages are optimised for all campaigns
- Perform keyword research and handle all bid management
- Analyse the performance of all campaigns and report findings
- Research new platforms and opportunities
- Regular communication with clients, keeping them up to date on the progression of campaigns as well as any planned activities
- Work with senior members of the team to decide on the strategy and approach to use
Experience, skills and personality
We’re looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Detailed knowledge of online advertising platforms including Google AdWords, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads etc.
- A record of successfully building and managing paid advertising campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- An analytical approach with the ability to solve complex problems
- An innovative thinker, understanding current solutions but with a willingness to challenge and improve them where appropriate
- Excellent eye for detail
- Data driven – ability to analyse results, identify and give a reason for a variance from the objectives
- Good time management and a tireless work ethic
- Creativity – in your approach and ad copy
- A passion for everything digital!
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
jrc.agency is an award-winning digital marketing agency with established clients from a wide range of industries, including venues, hospitality and events, veterinary services, education, serviced offices, and more. You’d be joining a fast-growing agency specialising in web design and development, social media, paid advertising, SEO, digital marketing and content marketing.
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal enquiries can be made to Helen Robinson, Head of Marketing at jrc.agency by calling 0113 320 2121.