We are looking to recruit a full time Junior Copywriter to join our friendly Leeds city centre based team.
jrc.agency is an award-winning digital marketing agency that specialises in website design and development, SEO, blogging, social media and content marketing. We are a small, friendly and busy team managing a varied client base of both B2B and B2C clients across a range of sectors.
Your role will include:
- Writing engaging, interesting and attention-grabbing copy for websites, blogs and social media pages
- Attending client meetings with the team to develop content briefs
- Understanding clients (including what they sell and what makes their customers tick) and developing targeted key messages for their campaigns
- Client research, including finding out about customers and competitors and looking at trending industry topics
You will be working closely with the rest of the team to get to know our clients, develop creative ideas and innovative digital marketing campaigns, and to help our clients reach and engage their online audiences.
You will have:
- Excellent written English skills, good grammar and a wide vocabulary
- A passion for writing and a creative approach to your writing
- An attention to detail and an ability to stay focused
- An affinity for digital, and a good understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms and apps
- Ideally (although not essential) experience working in a marketing/PR/digital/creative environment
Working in a digital agency is fun, exciting and fast-paced, so we’re looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and an ability to sell.
To apply, please send a CV and:
- 50 words introducing yourself
- 100 words on what you could bring to the jrc.agency team
- 200 words about how SEO and content marketing works
- Links to online content that you have written (blogs, articles, social media accounts, websites)
Please send your application to email@example.com. Informal enquiries can be made to Helen Robinson, Head of Marketing at jrc.agency by calling 01133 202121.
Deadline for applications: Monday 19th September, 9am
Interviews w/c Monday 26th September
The successful applicant will be notified by Monday 3rd October
To start as soon as possible.
This post was tagged copywriter, copywriting roles, digital marketing agencies hiring Leeds, jrc.agency are recruiting, junior copywriter, recruitment, working in digital marketing.
This post is in the categories News.