Jonny Ross is an experienced SEO and social media trainer and consultant. He is renowned for his down-to-earth, friendly nature and practical, no-nonsense approach. His social media and SEO training and consultancy wont baffle you with ‘geek-speak’. He’ll help you to quickly identify which areas your business needs to focus on and explain how to get there in actionable steps.
A great SEO and social media strategy can:
- increase the number of visitors to your website
- increase your conversion rate
- help you build long term relationships with customers
- provide important customer interests and behaviour data to help you run more successful targeted campaigns
- increase the ROI of your digital marketing campaigns
Bespoke training and consultancy packages
All training and consultancy packages are bespoke to requirements. We normally recommend an initial strategy workshop with key personnel in your organisation to discuss what you what like to achieve and set out your digital strategy objectives.
jrc.agency can then plan and carry out all campaigns work on your behalf, or we can train you on how to manage your SEO and social media strategy internally.
Whichever option you choose, we believe in empowering you with knowledge and skills to achieve the best success possible from your campaigns.
A minimum of two hours per month for three months (priced at £87.50 per hour) is recommended.
Example training packages include:
- SEO basics and opportunities
- How social media and PR fits into SEO
- Integrating SEO, social media and PR technically into your campaigns
- Measuring SEO and social media campaign success
- Online reputation management (ORM) and online brand monitoring
- Ways to monitor and measure Facebook and Twitter campaigns
- Blogger outreach
- Blogging for SEO
Recent training and seminars run by Jonny Ross include:
- 25thSeptember 2013 – Tri-City Retail Webinar in Ontario, Canada
- How to use blogging to maximize online sales
- 23rdSeptember 2013 – Leeds Business Week
- How to use LinkedIn and other social media to win new business